Sweetycon Goat Eye Lens Review

 


Hello guys!

Today, I want to talk about these amazing contact lenses from Sweetycon! Sweetycon is an online shop that sells colored contact lenses. It isn't the first time I wear their product so believe me when I say they have very good quality.

They sponsored me Goat Eye lenses and my idea is it fits Naruto's Sage Mod perfectly.



Sweetycon: sweetycon.com

 Description:

Model: Sweety Crazy Goat eye 

Sku: KR160/ snake eye 1 green

Color: yellow and black

Diameter: 14.5 mm

Water Contect: %38

Base Curve: 8.6mm

Replacement Period: within 12 months

What's inside: A pair of contact lens+ a lens case

Price: 20.90 $

•Design 5/5 

The model fit really well to the cosplay I wanted. I liked it's design very much. Even though my eyes were dark brown, the color of the lens covered fully and beautifully. Line in the middle was neither too thick nor too thin. It was just as it should have been.

Quality 5/5

The most important feature I look at in a lens is its quality and model. A poor quality lens looks really bad. This lens is really high quality and I can say that I love it.


Service 5/5 ♡                                                     
        
They have the best service I've ever seen in my life. They return to your messages asap, they have a friendly language, they are always oriented towards solving your problem and, also, extreme kindness. In fact, this seems like it should be like this with everyone but guys this doesn't always happen, not every store has such good service.


 More pic taken by me ♡





You can follow me on:


Yorumlar

Yorum Gönder